Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate

petty good vacation

Sail Date: February 22, 2015

I had a good time in this Breakaway. this is the 3 times I choose this ship in this two years . Food is okay.Ship is beautiful .

ARvin & Emily they are really good singer.

Only the spa didn't feel good , I paid $200 but saw some people they don't need to pay they could used that. That I really upset . Maybe next time I will do the same like those people , three times when I go in, saw some people go in don't need to get the locker , don't need to show the key card , just walking to the spa ,put the small carry bag in the corner and stay there 2 or 3 hours enjoy the free spa. I hope your  company need to return me back the money I paid ..

I hope one day your company could have crusie line  from NY to Bahamas and we could out of the ship 3 or 5 days and get in the ship then back to New York. I really hope one day my dream will come true.

Cruise Photos

service is good .

Beautiful ship from New York Price is really good . I will go back again.