Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

An Amazing Experience

Sail Date: December 21, 2014

Room Type: Suite

Going on the Norwegian Breakaway Cruise for the holidays was an amazing experience for my family. My daughter, who is fourteen, loved the Entourage, the teen lounge, and spent the majority of her time there, and my son, who is nineteen, loved going to Bliss, the night club. It was great how big the cruise was and how many things there were planned every hour, and all around there are friendly faces from other passengers and more specifically, the staff. Last year we went on a Royal Carribean Cruise to Mexico, and there weren't too many people and there was less variety in dining, activities, and places to go on the boat. My husband and I personally spent most of our time doing trivia and watching shows in the Atrium, which was way more fun than it sounds! The Bahamas itself was beautiful, especially the beaches, and there were many foods to choose from on the beach in Great Stirrup Cay. We went on the Atlantis excursion in Nassau and my kids loved it.

Additionally, my kids constantly brought up the new people they met and how friendly the staff were. It was an amazing experience overall and I already wish I was there again!Big Smile

Amazing
It was small, but it was extremely clean, luxurious, and was a lot larger than the cabin I've stayed in on other cruises.

There are many places to eat and it's an amazing experience for both older and younger children, which always have activities to go to throughout the day.