Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse...

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Second Mate

7 Night Bahamas & Florida (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 26, 2014
Ship: Norwegian Breakaway

Having sailed on the Breakaway on it's maiden cruise to Bermuda, I had said to my wife I wouldn't go on the ship again, but my grandson needed a break and we had friends going on this cruise so I booked last minute and while the price was good, the service, entertainment and communication were all lacking. Having been told that you could limit the spending on your minor's card after we had a horrible $350 spending spree in the game room the first time. I followed the instructions from the NCL e-mail to set a limit. Well they cannot do that because the systems do not share info!! For dinner the first night we ate at Savor, early, very light crowd, but the service was HORRIBLE. Never waited so long for each course, forgot to bring us coffee and never got the dessert. Only positive I could say was room steward was very attentive. The Rock of Ages was not only a different cast but they changed the story. It seems to me the Breakaway staff has taken on the attitude of New Yorkers!!

OSheehans was our dining of choice most nights after the bad service the first night. Liked the Nooodle Bar

the worse entertainmant on an NCL ship I've seen

SIze of the ship greatly helped with the storm we encountered on Saturday

Great cabin steward, balcony was a little small

OSheehans is the best bar/bar food out there

Went to NASA and was amazing-really need 2 days here. Highly recommend
Suggest going to Senor Frogs-great apps and a lot of fun