Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Awesome cruise on Norwegian Breakaway

Sail Date: October 05, 2014

What can I say ! This is one of the best trips I have been on. Not only was I surprised by the over all experience , but was blown away by the great food in the main dining rooms , the entertainment and the hospitality of this crew. I have always been scared of cruises because of the stories I have heard from other reviews but this ship ( Norwegian Breakaway) gets it right. They even welcome  you back after a day trip. Pure excellence ! This cruise keeps you comfortable , never bored and fills everyday with events to join in. I strongly suggest if you are looking for a cruise line then pick Norwegian. And yes , I am not rich , this was very affordable and an excellent bang for the buck ! We are even considering a trans-Atlantic or Hawaiian  trip next time.

New York, New York
Port Canaveral, Florida
Enjoyed a beach bay in Cocoa Beach
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
Excellent Marine / ECo trip and still had time for luch and drinks on the beach
Atlantis , water rides and Aquarium were top rate !