Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

Great Cruise But...

Sail Date: July 13, 2014

The overall cruise was great the ship was great the staff was great and the food, entertainment, and drinks were excellent!!!

The only negatives were if you purchased the "drink" package which cost just under $500.00 each and you had to buy it for everyone in the cabin,it did not include bottled water ($2.50 per 16 oz.) If you ordered a drink with coffee they charged you for the coffee I think $2.75. It just seems they "nickel and dime" you where ever you go on the ship. I guess that's how they earn extra revenue.

Another pestering thing they do is every time you order a drink or for that matter anything,they swipe your card, your picture comes up then they bring you over two receipts you sign one and keep one if you want, why do I need to sign every time I order a drink???? Seems like a waste of paper and this ship suppose to be "green". They have all your information on the card including your picture.

Overall the cruise was great except for my few quirks and would cruise Norwegian again.

Barbara P.