Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

Bermuda Bound

Sail Date: May 18, 2014

Cabin: GTY

Loved the Breakaway.  It was a lot of fun and catered equaly to all age groups from young families, single young adults, to older seniors.  The food was great.  I'm not a fan of buffets, so I avoided it but there was plenty of great food at the 3 complementary resturaunts.  The ship was clean and modern.  Some of the entertainment was a little "cheesy", although I love MJ, didn't care for the impersonator as well as the the Whitney show.  Loved Headliners, Dualing Pianos, Rock of Ages, Burn the Floor and Cirque was wonderful.  Loved Bermuda.  It's clean, great public tranportation and we felt safe.  Beaches and oceans were perstine.  We thought the 7 day cruise was perfect.  I would do it again but I would like to see some updated, contemporary entertainment.  We felt some of the music parties were too old in the music styles.

New and Clean
Great complementary restaraunts
Friendly and helpful
Should be a little more contemporary
Loved it. Great if you are clostrphobic

Second day of the cruise is lobster tail night at the buffet