Best and the worst....

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

7 Night Bahamas & Florida (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 27, 2014
Ship: Norwegian Breakaway

The Breakaway is a beautiful ship but is really too big.  There is a point of diminishing returns when the size of the ship can actually have a negative affect on the operation of the ship.  Boarding and disembarking become more of a problem.  The dinner meal was place where assigned seating was an asset.  It was a great way to meet people and strike up new friendships.  The waiters became a friend of yours by the end of the trip.  They knew your likes and dislikes and made your meal much more enjoyable!  With open seating a new waiter every night and you are usually eating alone.

The biggest disappointment of all was the $79.00 charge the tour of the bridge and the galley.  I can't tell you the feeling I had when they told me the price...OUTRAGEOUS....I have more to say but I'm a lousy typist.

To avoid the breakfast omelet line, get there early.