Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Cruise to Nowhere

Unsanity, Unhealthy!

Sail Date: January 17, 2014

Here is what I found to be terribly unhealthy, the glassware in my room was not cleaned and was just put back in place with white paper caps on them as if they were clean. I know this because when I started my cruise I poured some water and saw there was lipstick on the glass and then AFTER THE ROOM WAS MADE UP BY THE ROOM STEWARD, THE SAME, USED, LIPSTICKED GLASS, WAS PLACED BACK IN THE COUNTER WITH ONE OF THOSE PAPER CAPS ON IT, indicating it was a clean glass when it was just, I guess wiped off(how clean could the rag be). How long it was and how many people drank water out of that glass next to the ice bucket I do not know, what I know for a fact is that a dirty glass was placed back as clean. Also there were other dirty things about my room but nothing as disgusting as used drinking glasses!!

But awful in the "Spiegal Tent"