Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Cruise to Nowhere

Nice cruise but ship space is very limited/crammed

Sail Date: January 17, 2014

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Room Type: Suite

We have been cruising for 3 years now solely on NCL.  This is our 5th cruise.  We went on Breakaway for a friend's birthday.

* Food very good, especially freestyle

* Rock of Ages was great

* Staff was above average, but seemed tired

* we had overall a good time

Cons:  Generally, the space was very crammed and I wonder if they took away public spaces for more cabins...

* Fitness club very small (compared to Epic)

* Le Bistro (the best restaurant) situated in a closet space

* Bliss was too small

Again, overall a good trip but I would have been clausterphobic had I gone for more than 2 nights.  Can't  imagine the 12 day cruises on this ship...  Won't go on it again.  I would recommend the Epic.

Public spaces too small.
Not applicable.

Reserve restaurants and other shipboard activities early because space is very limited...