Nice cruise but ship space is very limited/crammed
Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Cruise to Nowhere
Sail Date: January 17, 2014
Cabin Type: Suite
Traveled As: Family (young children)
Reviewed: 3 years ago
We have been cruising for 3 years now solely on NCL. This is our 5th cruise. We went on Breakaway for a friend's birthday.
* Food very good, especially freestyle
* Rock of Ages was great
* Staff was above average, but seemed tired
* we had overall a good time
Cons: Generally, the space was very crammed and I wonder if they took away public spaces for more cabins...
* Fitness club very small (compared to Epic)
* Le Bistro (the best restaurant) situated in a closet space
* Bliss was too small
Again, overall a good trip but I would have been clausterphobic had I gone for more than 2 nights. Can't imagine the 12 day cruises on this ship... Won't go on it again. I would recommend the Epic.
Food and Dining
Service and Staff
Cabin / Stateroom
Reserve restaurants and other shipboard activities early because space is very limited...