Average solo cruise on PACKED ship with loud and rude clientele

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: September 01, 2013
Ship: Norwegian Breakaway
Embarkation/debarkation: very good
Food: average in complimentary dining rooms (most often good, sometimes very good but too many "misses")
Entertainment: Pool Band, Fire and Ice good. Missed Rock of Ages, this is bound to happen when you have to reserve....
Studio cabin: nice and kept clean
Studio lounge: nice with complimentary cappuccino and pastries
Solo hosting in the Studio Lounge: average
Public areas: ultra packed and noisy on sea days
Clientele: too many loud and rude people on this ship, and I was not prejudiced before embarking...
For the price I paid, I was disappointed with this cruise. I got much better value on other cruise lines.

Working very hard to please clientele