Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

Contributor Level: Third Mate

too many extra charges

Sail Date: September 01, 2013

i may sail the cruise line again but not this ship...too many extra charges and long lines...balcony was the size of a postage stamp...not worth the money...bathrooms were fine but I would have preferred a bigger balcony...many extra charges for room service..long lines for the dinners...too pricey for the extra restaurants..entertainment was not consistent...no Bon Voyage either going or coming home which surprised me..definitely not a party ship..too sedate for me..I want my cruises to be fun...have not idea who the cruise director was..never saw him..also, i kinda like the idea of set dining option..you get to know the waiters and I like when they dance and entertain at the end of the cruise..made it more fun..anyway, that's it...