Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

A perfect Cruise

Sail Date: May 12, 2013

We had the best time ever. We sailed on the first cruise of the Norwegian The ship was beautiful. There were so many things to do, I think it would take many more cruises to do them all. We saw a Broadway show on board, had dinner and watched Cirque Du Soleil perform. The staff was wonderful. Our steward was so fabulous. He went above and beyond to make sure we had everything and not to disturb us if we were in a cabin. The waterpark was so fun. It was better than some of the actual waterparks I have been to. The rope course was so much fun. I loved being able to zip-line, and "walking the plank" of the side of the ship, 18 decks above the ocean was such a rush. Bermuda even built a new dock to fit the ship. There were welcome Norwegian Breakaway all over. If you go, besides the water and beach, take the Segway tour. It was so much fun. My husband and I celebrated our 20th anniversary and my 50th birthday, so please don't think you have to be young to enjoy the !

Cruise Photos

New York, New York
It was so easy to board and everything was straight forward so there was no chance of getting lost.
King's Wharf, Bermuda

feel free to ask about anything if you are not sure, everyone is so helpful.

1 Comment