Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

Second Mate

One expensive date

Sail Date: June 09, 2013

Me and my wife went in this cruise with expectations that it would be ALLOT better than it was. Unfortunately we were wrong.

Positives:
The ship is clean and very nice looking, There is plenty of staff members, our rooms were regularly cleaned and bermuda was AMAZING!

NEGATIVES:
The food was horrible! Especially the buffet. I have eaten better food I'm high school cafeterias. The restaurants TASTE and SAVOR are exactly the same. They both have the same exact menu. I have no clue why they gave them two different names. There is seriously no difference at all between them. The staff was nothing compared to the staff on Royal Caribbean. They did not pamper you or do anything special for you. If you needed something or had a question they would help you but that's it. It was almost like they didn't want to socialize with you or do anytHing to ensure you were having a good time. The worse part was if you wanted a decent meal or if you wanted to do a fun activity it seemed like you had to open your wallet. There are way too many restaraunts you have to pay for. If you wanna climb the rock wall it's costs $. If you wanna eat good it costs $. If you wanna see the circus show it costs $. It was just all around a bad experience on the ship.
The only reason i even have this review 2 stars was because BERMUDA was so nice. From here in out its Royal Caribbean all the way.
probably only because it is so new. I would like to see the quality of it in 5 years
I wish HORRIBLE was an option

Don't go on it!