Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

Third Mate

cruise rating

Sail Date: May 26, 2013

I would not recommend this ship again only because there was not enough space around the tiny adult pool area, nor seating. By 9:30 am all the seats were taken. In addition, you had to make reservations for the "free styling" eating other then the "garden Buffet" which ran relatively smooth. Also, often the shows which you had to make reservations were completely booked. This has NOT been my experience on other Ships as well as NCL. I did like the option of walking off the boat with my luggage although it was not organized very well....I was told the ship had a capacity of 4000 guests and there were actually 4500 on ship...
unable to eat at the other free restaurants
most booked saw only one show
love Bermuda!
New York, New York
walk off boat
King's Wharf, Bermuda
rent mopeds if you careful!

don't have any tips