Norwegian Breakaway Review

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Sail Date: May 19, 2013
Ship: Norwegian Breakaway
Overall the cruise was a nice one; as this being my first I don't have a lot to compare it to. The Breakaway appeared to be nicely put together (layed out) with a lot of entertainment options.

The main area of feedback revolves around all of the "extras" you must pay for if you want the best experience out of your cruise from some entertainment to eating choices. The main dining buffet was good and the food served at the three free style sit down eating establishments was good. However the three free style sit down dining options (Taste, Savor and the Manhattan Room) had the same menus and only a few small selections varied from day to day.

I did like the outdoor entertainment options such as the water slides, obstacle course and mini golf as well as the pools/hot tubs. I felt they did a good job of having plenty of entertainment provided to keep you busy.

Overall I would recommend this ship but be away of the extras you will have to pay for to make it an excellent experience.

Just be aware that you will have to pay for "extras" if you want an excellent experience on this ship. There are items included in your fair such as dining but the better dining options will cost you and they are not unlimited choices.