Noordam Cruise Review to Transatlantic

Great Cruise

Sail Date: October 22, 2012

We have cruised with many different cruise lines, and were told that Holland America was the Best of the best, so we tried it. Although the service was great and the ship was everything we expected, we did not feel that it was that much better than many of the others that we had been on.I loved the ship, its level of service and the food. I thought the entertainment was not as good as I would expect in some cases. Also we had a smoker in the next cabin and when on the balcony of our cabin we were subjected to it. I would recommend booking on the port side where i understand smoking is not permitted.

Pros: The staff\, and the ships ammenities

Cons: The activities were repetitive

Recommends Noordam? Yes!

One meal in the Lido Room called Spanish fiesta was inedible due to the food being luke warm and even cold. Other than that the food was great