Nieuw Amsterdam Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

a great relaxing time

Sail Date: March 18, 2012

the smoothly run ship is a masterpiece of organization. Everything works well. The food is plentyful and good, the employees are knowlegable and helpful. The Ship is beautiful, and the rooms are nice.

Pros: Holland America service is just a cut above

Cons: the duration was too short, I didnt want to get off the ship

Recommends Nieuw Amsterdam? Yes!

Fantastic. I can imagine a better group. Our Cabin stewarts were fantastic and the art driector and staff helped us alot.
The room was fine. We had space for all of our stuff and to streatch out. my only complaint was the small room service menu and the limited selection of in room entertainment.
very good and a wide variety of selection.
The entertainment schedule didnt really match us. The shows were too late and the movies conflicted with other things that we wanted to do. I would have enjoyed more in room viewing options.