Nieuw Amsterdam Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Relaxing in style and comfort !!!!

Sail Date: January 02, 2012

My wife and I recently spent six day on the Nieuw Amsterdam for our honey moon and I have to say it was awesome ship as well as cruise. When you first walk into the ship you see right away how rich it looks from the polished brass to the glass elevators. We had a balcony state room and we could not believe the room we had, my wife has cruised more often than I have and she could not believe the size of the bathroom. I understand that it might not be important to some but when you can relax and take a bath with no kids its great.
As typical with all cruises there was tons of food to be had but I have to say the food on this ship was out of the world. I know each person likes things a certain way but I have eaten and some great restaurants and this place meet or exceed each of them. The service was excellent as well and they know how to correct a problem if you have without any questions asked. If you are looking for a cruise with style and class then take on the Nieuw Amsterdam.

Pros: The customer service

Cons: Lack of entertainment for my age group!!!

Recommends Nieuw Amsterdam? Yes!