Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Wonderful time onboard the Navigator of the Seas

Sail Date: April 10, 2016

This was my first time on the Navigator. It was a beautiful ship. We had calm seas and a great cruise.

The food was delish. You can be as busy as you want or take time to relax. There is an abundance of lounge chairs around the pool or on quieter decks. Although I don't participate in the Sports activities offered, I thoroughly enjoyed watching them. Happy

Our cabin steward was very attentive, Our inside room was very spacious.
The ship's Orchestra was great. I didn't really enjoy the 2 Broadway show productions we saw. The Lead Singers were so soso. The 70's Dance Party was great.

Don't miss the FloRider. It's great fun to watch and entertaining in itself.
Don't forget the Sunscreen!