Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

RC - Navigator of the Seas

Sail Date: March 13, 2016

The ship is a bit smaller then the newer ships BUT the service and quality of the food and staff are the same.  Everyone is so helpful, courteous and it is amazingly organized!!  I will continue to only use Royal Carribean!!!!!

The couch was a little bit soiled but we used it to place our suitcases on. Other than that everything was clean.
We chose to take our luggage and get of the ship early. It was extremely fast and hassle free.
Destinations and Excursions I bought a RC Excursion and brought the wrong ticket the day on the excursion. The RC Staff was right there to confirm my excursion and wrote me a Voucher to for my excursion ticket.
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
Get to the Ship 1 hour before they say you can board. They will take you on the ship and it was fast. Lots of congestion at the Port with a Taxi which caused for a pricey price.
George Town, Grand Cayman
We waited 1 1/2 hours to get a Tender boat going back to the ship. RC did provide shelter from the sun in a few places however but we didn't expect the wait. If you book a RC excursion, you get off the ship first, highly recommend that.
Falmouth, Jamaica
Enjoy the Magaritaville Pool which is free at the Port.
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
The locals are aggressive at haggling you at the Village Shops but you can get a better price than at the Market shops. RC Staff did monitor the village and step in if they felt they needed to.