Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Enjoyed the trip but...

Sail Date: March 13, 2016

Room Type: Suite

The ship was very nice and all the workers were very nice. But... it was spring break week and there were a lot of college kids on the ship. The solarium which should be a relaxing place was like a frat party. I felt sorry for the workers because they left such a mess. Once we figured out where they were hanging out, we went to the places they weren't. Enjoyed the stops. Didn't do an excursions just walked around leisurely which was enjoyable. Went to the sushi making class and wine tasting classes (up charge) on the ship which were fun. I would recommend this ship but just avoid the spring break times.

We had a junior suite with a balcony and really enjoyed the room. Very quiet but I must say that when I went to bed, I could feel the vibration or rumbling of the ship. Took a little getting used to.

If you are a wine lover, I would recommend at least the premium beverage package and go to the wine bar Vintages. Great selection of wine.