WONDERFUL TRIP GREAT SHIP

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

6 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 28, 2016
Ship: Navigator of the Seas

Relaxing, beautiful, love the ship.  The only thing I hated, was taking too long to board the ship, and exit.  I also did not like the fact that in Labadee the shop keepers swarmed on you like vultures.  Other than that, it was a wonderful voyage. The crew are professional, and cater to your every need.  Love it.

Wonderful food, delicious, and attendants were amazing.

I really didnt see the point of the window. I kept the curtains closed bc you can see into other rooms and visa-versa. Also the cabin was not easy to get around bc of the location of the beds. would prefer less window, and more room to walk around.
do the stingray swim. It was an amazing experience.
take swimgear and do the excursions. My friends went parasailing. Also dont shop at the little shops, they will rip you off and swarm like vultures which I hated. Go to the Artisan Village Store first where they dont bother you and sell the same exact thing for less money. Take cash.