Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Absolutely Wonderful!

Sail Date: January 31, 2016

This was my 5th cruise with Royal Caribbean and, as in the past, I was not disappointed.  The ship, Navigator of the Seas, was beautiful and extremely well-maintained. Our stateroom was fantastic...we had a balcony and the room was so much larger than an inside stateroom with plenty of room to spread out and even unpack!  After being in this room I don't think I would do another cruise without the balcony stateroom.  The food on the cruise was outstanding with a selection to please anyone and everyone.  Both the Windjammer food and the main dining room food were delicious though the portions seemed a bit small in the main dining room.  We had my-time dining and found it easy to make reservations on the nights we chose to eat in the dining room.

The service we received was, as in the past, totally outstanding.  Every staff member we encountered was pleasant and willing to help us no matter what the issue and the entertainment was awesome.

I know I will cruise again and it will definitely be with Royal Caribbean.

The statement was wonderful. So spacious with lots of storage space and a view to die for.
Getting onto the ship was a nightmare. There was no organization and no one from RC to direct things. It reminded me of a wild animal stampede. Not good.