Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Hot, angry & hungry

Sail Date: November 10, 2015

You call this a nice review!!!  It only shows you didn't read a word of what I wrote.  Thanks for wasting my time.

The ship & crew were fine.  The food was not good.  Not up to Royal Caribbean's standards.

The experience at the terminal was sinful. To have thousands of people in the terminal without A/C with only bottled water to sooth our anger & extreme discomfort was disgraceful.  I had ordered a wheelchair for my husband.  They were all used.  Finally I contacted personnel to get us out of line.  My husband is 91, I'm almost 88.  We couldn't stand any longer.  After being moved from place to place, they finally got us aboard.  Needless to say, we were completedly exhausted.  Royal Caribbean didn't offer any perks to help sooth our anger.  We will think twice before using this cruise company again.

Judy & Dave Dubrow