Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Fantastic Adventure

Sail Date: August 23, 2015

I had such a wonderful time on this cruise. My floor leader Karen was there for my every need. Marlon was the perfect host in the Star lounge. I was allowed to participate in the karaoke contest and was in the finals. The Cosmopolitan Club was off the chain. The DJ kept the beats going and acknowledged my birthday several times during my booty shaking!!! i had a b;last on my first cruise and will be traveling again with Royal Carribean.

Cabin was kept immaculately clean. Karen was the perfect floor leader!!!!