Navigator of the Seas = Old and Dated

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 04, 2015
Ship: Navigator of the Seas
This was most possibly the worst cruise my wife and have ever been on. The ship is old,dated and at every turn I felt like everyone was trying to get into my hip pocket. The on-board activities were minimal and the crew overall were just not that friendly. The best time we had was on the shore excursions if that tells you anything. On every other cruise we've been on we were made to feel special but this is truly the first time that we felt truly Ordinary and put upon. I would not recommend this ship other itinerary to anyone. Again just my opinion I'm sure there were people who would praise it, but I won't be going back on this cruise ever.

Sabor and Chops were really good, the rest just adequate.

The only thing that we actually had fun doing was the Casino and the employees almost ruined that.

Nothing good to say here at all, very limited on things to do.

The Casino crew were very rude and almost took pleasure in making you feel intimidated.

Old, old, old and dated

Small and cramped

Sail on a different ship