Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

Navigator of the Seas = Old and Dated

Sail Date: October 04, 2015

This was most possibly the worst cruise my wife and have ever been on. The ship is old,dated and at every turn I felt like everyone was trying to get into my hip pocket. The on-board activities were minimal and the crew overall were just not that friendly. The best time we had was on the shore excursions if that tells you anything. On every other cruise we've been on we were made to feel special but this is truly the first time that we felt truly Ordinary and put upon. I would not recommend this ship other itinerary to anyone. Again just my opinion I'm sure there were people who would praise it, but I won't be going back on this cruise ever.
Small and cramped
Old, old, old and dated
We had the best excursions ever, swimming with the dolphins, manatees and sting rays was amazing and unforgettable. Zip lining through the rain forest was something we'll never forget
The only thing that we actually had fun doing was the Casino and the employees almost ruined that.
Nothing good to say here at all, very limited on things to do.
The Casino crew were very rude and almost took pleasure in making you feel intimidated.
Sabor and Chops were really good, the rest just adequate.

Sail on a different ship