Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Purser

10/04/ to 10/11/2015 Cruise Navigator Of the Seas

Sail Date: October 04, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Me, My Wife and Daughter Son In Law and 2 Year Old Grandson went on the Navigator, I talked my daughter into going and bringing my Grandson for the first time. We got processed in and onboard and we met at Guest services at 12:45  PM, My Grandson was extremely tired from 5hrs. drive and the embarking process and I asked the Lady Guest Services Manager if they coud get them in their room and she flatly said No! Just 15 Min. before the rooms were to be ready at 1Pm and she wouldn't help us!! And later on when I went down to put our money in our account I saw the same woman talking to two older people and overheard them thanking her for getting them into their room early!Nervous Later on we got situated in our Balcony Cabin and used the restroom, and My Wife had trouble getting it to flush , the stateroom attendant messed with it and the Tv didn't work, the safe wouldn't open, and 2 hours later I got someone to come open it so she could take her medication. At nights The AC was Hot and during the day it froze us, so I needed it to be cold at night and so so in the Day. The food wasn't good at the Buffet or the dining Room. The workers at the Buffet were unfriendly and sullen, and Lazy as well, later on I found out why! The ships going to Florida in 2016 and they don't have a choice which ship they serve on I was told by one Crewmember. Last year the cruisewas Ok but this year very different!. Ill be going back to Carnival next year, Ive been on 7 Cruises with them and not one problem!! And a lot more friendlier. We were Platinum with RCCL, and were going for Diamond but no more!

Toilet hard to flush, remote for tv wouldn't work at times, AC too hot at nights.
None that I was aware of.
Guest Services Mgr. Rde uncaring, Buffet workers sullen, Lazy!
Small Portions, Food tasted frozen and warmed up and Bland.
Galveston, Texas
Good Food and ambience all around!
Go to Ernestos or Panchos Backyard at the International pier not Downtown!

Avoid it!