Best cruise yet!

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 04, 2015
Ship: Navigator of the Seas

My husband and I went on the 7 day western Caribbean cruise in October 2015.  We had a great time.  The ship is beautiful.  The staff was very nice and courteous.  The food was amazing.  I usually don't eat at the buffets, because the food generally isn't very good, but on this ship, it was great.  The beds are rather hard though, I didn't think they were comfortable.  The TV in our ocean view room was great.  We had a flat screen TV, which was bigger than we're used to in our cabin.  The casino only took cash rather than charging your room sea pass card.  That was new for us.  Also, if we wanted to take money off the pass to gamble, they charged us 5%.  I wasn't used to that and didn't really like that aspect, but next time we'll be better prepared with more cash. I thought that they could have added more things to do on the ship.  Maybe more entertainment.  There were times when I was a little bored, and didn't want to enter the bar to play a game, so maybe more formal entertainment would have been great.  Overall, we loved the cruise.