Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Purser

Royal Caribbean

Sail Date: September 20, 2015

I love cruising and this was not my first cruise, I have done Norwegian, Carnivore and RC  now. The likes the ship was clean the staff very friendly, the shows and activities got better towards the end of the cruise. Dislike the first day on the ship the buffet was closed until evening which is not common with most cruise ships, the shows were kinda lame in the beginning. A lot of things were expensive in the ship compared to the other two. I might do RC again if they have the same deal ..food wise Carnivore and Norwegian are the best, guys burger is free in carnivore in RC is $$

Galveston, Texas
George Town, Grand Cayman
Falmouth, Jamaica
River bumping or something like that is so fun, we had so much fun, ....keep your money safe.