Great Cruise Experiance

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 14, 2015

The Service was excellent. The Crew was great and wait Staff Exceeded my Expectations. The only negative thing was the Photo Department. We were sold a CD by a Staff member and was told to pick it up next day. We went twice that day and was told by 9:30pm next day. When we went to pick up was told there was no such thing as CD and they would be emailed. The Lady staff member told me everyone knew there would be no CD with Pictures on it.Making me feel stupid! She was very unprofessional and they need an Adult in Charge of that Department who can answer questions correctly.Other than that it was a wonderful experience.

My Waiter Juan always had my favorite drink on the table before I got there for dinner.