Not Impressed

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 26, 2015
Ship: Navigator of the Seas

Food not very good; need upright chairs on pool deck instead of all lounge chairs (hard for elderly to get out of); tables on pool deck besides for smoking area;casino too smoky - should be smoke free like most other ships; Sad (I would give Carnival ships a plus on the above.

Help staff all very friendly and helpfulHappy

Some foods dry and untastely; dining food not too good; foods that should be hot were usually cold (mostly meats)

Watched; did not particpate in most

Enjoyed the comedy shows, ice dancing and ballroom dancing most

All wait staff and housekeeping (Jose)

Clean; plenty activities

Pillows were very uncomfortable

Thought I had lost my passport on departing day of ship, so went back to stateroom and Jose helped me look. Found out it was on floor by my luggage.