Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

windy windy cruise

Sail Date: April 26, 2015

Our waiter staff Vania and his helper were the best. I got spoiled from Independence of the sea last year in April 2014, by Adrian and his assistant staff. The housekeeping person assigned to our cabin was not good for us at all. We met him the first day and never saw him until the last nite from a hello down the hallway. I had to call to request toilet paper. Sheets were real stiff on this ship? The shows were excellent, the pool activities were fun and laughter was good. Never take a cruise from Texas again. A lot of rudeness from them. We were spoiled by Independence of the sea. There were eight of us and we had a all in all good time.

rooms not as clean as they could of been
food was great no wants needed it was there
great was our dinning room staff Vania and his assitant
good shows and pool fun shows. Also getting the boxing fight was so great of the ship.
dont have any
fun love them
I feel I missed something grand in Grand caymans. Cozumel was excellent

Not the staff. But, the first day getting on. I saw a camera left on a lounge chair. The next day we took it it to the lost and found section person. I asked if anyone reported a lost camera. She checked and said no. send it to Florida. I went out and found the owner myself. They were so happy.