Navigator Cruise

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 29, 2015
Ship: Navigator of the Seas

We enjoyed the cruise. The ship was beautiful and compared to a previous cruise we spent less time waiting on elevators. The overall service was excellent and employees very accommodating. There were more teenagers on this cruise which made the pool experience more limited and there were fewer English speaking customers. We considered going to the Casino several times but even walking through it was unpleasant because of the heavy smoke which I believe discourages non-smokers from using the Casino. I would recommend choosing excursions with the cruise line you are on. I scheduled an excursion on-line and we were unable to use it because the ship was in port from 7 to 3:15 and the excursion was at 1:00 which would have made it impossible to make it back to the ship on time. The second excursion that I arranged was cancelled when we got to the departure point because not enough people has signed up for it. Out of the three ports (Jamaica, Grand Cayman and Cozumel) we enjoyed the people and island of Jamaica the most. Overall this is our second cruise with Royal Caribbean and I would highly recommend it.

Loved the entertainment in the theater,