Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Spring Break

Sail Date: March 15, 2015

I just returned from a cruise to Jamaica, Grand Cayman Island, and Cozumel.

The cruise was really great. The food and service was really great. I was disappointed about the entertainment in the theater. I felt the entertainment could have been better. The opening act was very disappointing.

The room was a little big bigger than I thought it would be. It was very comfortable for two people. I would recommend that when cruising you take a room with a balcony.
Servers were very friendly.
I believe his name was Hagzel in the dinning room.
Need to improve on the opening night.
Just what I wanted. I would recommend that more of a variety of places to visit be offered. I live in Houston, Texas and traveling out of Galveston is great.
A great room.
Galveston, Texas
Very convenient because I live in Houston.
Falmouth, Jamaica
George Town, Grand Cayman
Great for shopping.
Great for beach and shopping.

The ship has all the necessary activities for children and adults.