Cruise the Carribean

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 28, 2014
Ship: Navigator of the Seas

This was our second cruise with Royal Caribbean.  We went with my husband's two sisters and their husbands.  This cruise was just for us, not our children and grandchildren. However,  I would like to take my grandchildren on a cruise someday.  There was a lot to do if you wanted to stay busy and also plenty of time and space if you just wanted to relax. Music was provided at poolside everyday.  There were a lot of activities to join in around the pool.   Dining in the main dining room was marvelous.  You could take every meal there is you wished or oft for dining in other venues on the ship. I felt that the Windjammer Restaurant on Deck 11 was always to hurried and crowded.  Also, the same food was offered everyday unlike the Dining Room which always gave you great options and a pleasant place to enjoy your meal.   Our waiters/waitresses in the dining room were exceptional.  So wiling to serve and make your dining experience one you would remember.  Our stateroom attendants were helpful and kept our rooms in great shape.  My attendant checked in with me everyday, and sometimes twice a day.  She had this wonderful smile that warmed my heart.  The crew was very helpful and all crew members were able to answer my questions regardless of the area they concerned.  Tours were available for every level of expertise.  I will be traveling again with Royal Caribbean Cruises in the future, for sure.

The two young men who waited on us at dinner were exceptional. It only took them one meal to remember who drank coffee or tea or both.

Excellent stateroom attendant. Other crew members were very helpful.

If you want to find a place that is less crowded and more peaceful to read or sunbathe, try going aft.

It would be nice if parking areas were listed somewhere in the information.
The water was beautiful and the people friendly
Loved swimming with the sting rays!

Falmouth, Jamaica Did not visit port

Stopped at a fishermans place along side road and he was making these cups from some type of goard, I think. He sold one to my two sister in laws and then took approximately 10 minutes a carved me one while I waited. Great man and fun to visit with.