Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Purser

First Cruiser with Royal

Sail Date: August 31, 2014

I have cruised with only Carnival for the last 5 years.  This year, I wanted to try another cruise line, so I chose Royal Caribbean.  There was noticeable diffiences in the way things are done, but never the less I really enjoyed my vacation with Royal.  The crew are most friendly and helpful.  I love the ships' design.  Royal Caribbean really goes all out to see that you not board on the ship.  Having activities such as the Rock Wall, Wave Runner, and other things to keep you entertained at all time.Their shows are very entertaining as well.  I beleive that I would sail with Royal Caribbean again in the near future.

Well Design
Food was very good
the staff was like my new friends
Very entertaining
Hard to get bord on this ship
Just wish I could have won the suite in bingo
Galveston, Texas
George Town, Grand Cayman
Great Beaches in Grand Cayman
Falmouth, Jamaica Very friendly people

Excellent Royal Promenade. One of a kind place for you to have a drink and relax with those close to you