First Cruiser with Royal

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 31, 2014
Ship: Navigator of the Seas

I have cruised with only Carnival for the last 5 years.  This year, I wanted to try another cruise line, so I chose Royal Caribbean.  There was noticeable diffiences in the way things are done, but never the less I really enjoyed my vacation with Royal.  The crew are most friendly and helpful.  I love the ships' design.  Royal Caribbean really goes all out to see that you not board on the ship.  Having activities such as the Rock Wall, Wave Runner, and other things to keep you entertained at all time.Their shows are very entertaining as well.  I beleive that I would sail with Royal Caribbean again in the near future.

Food was very good

Hard to get bord on this ship

Very entertaining

the staff was like my new friends

Well Design

Just wish I could have won the suite in bingo

Excellent Royal Promenade. One of a kind place for you to have a drink and relax with those close to you

Great Beaches in Grand Cayman