Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Had A Great Time

Sail Date: August 17, 2014

The best part of my cruise was eating in the dining room.  Our server Tamara was the BEST!  She was very knowledgeable and made great recommendations.  The entertainment needs to be updated.  It did not appeal or relate to people in their late 20s to late 30s.  The barbeque on one of the sea days was excellent.  I did not however like the food in the windjammer.  I don’t like eating or should I say being served from a pot and it seems so crowded.  There was not enough staff that came around to accommodate you if you needed something and you certainly didn’t want to lose your seat.  Overall I had a very good time and I would take this cruise again.  Just hope the activities are updated.

Tamara in the formal dining room
Outdated
Children's Programs I did not travel with any children
just watching people on the surf tide was entaining
They are too pricy on the ship.
The room was smaller than I'm accustomed to but they used the space wisely.
Galveston, Texas
It was tedious boarding. They need a better process. I felt like cattle.
I had a good time.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Went to the beach. Had a good time.
Falmouth, Jamaica
The places that I would have liked to visit were too far out.

The staff did an excellent job on making sure that everyone used hand sanitizer and they were cleaning continuously.