Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Had a great time!

Sail Date: July 06, 2014

Overall, I had a great time on this cruise.  Only time I didn't was my experience in the casino.  Dealers aren't as friendly as the rest of the crew.  Dining service was amazing but the windjammer can get packed and seats are hard to find so make sure you get there early.  Lounge chairs were being reserved by guests even though they don't allow.   Staff needs to monitor this more closely.

Except for casino dealers
Make sure you invest in the bigger rooms. Can get claustrophobic

Dunn Hills fall is a must. Stay away from the cayman Island and Tiki Beach excursion. They spend more tim showing you hotels than anything. I recommend that you buy your own snorkeling equipment and just take a cab to the beach.