Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Our cruise May 11th thru 18th

Sail Date: May 11, 2014

The dining room food was extra good. The desserts could could use some improvement.
My bed which was located on the 12th floor was like sleeping on a hardwood floor, but I had an egg carton sponge top put on it the next day which made it comfortable.
The entertainment was very good. Loved the London show & the Bubba Feathers Band.
The Live music, when they had it; was ok.
Too much Bingo! I don't think Bingo should be played in the cocktail areas & at the pool! They should have Bingo in a room like Carnival does.
The Buffet was good except on my past 7 luding Carnival & Royal Caribbean, the omelets were big & delicious. On this ship they were small & very few ingredients & very few to choose from. I was very disappointed.
Our room attendant wasn't as friendly & accommodating as I was used to.

Cruise Photos

Food and Dining Dining room entrees were very good. The buffet was good except the omelets were very small & very few ingredients. I usually get one every morning on prior cruises. I didn't order another one on this ship.
Service and Staff Over all pretty good. They came around very seldom at the pool taking orders. All my other cruises, they walk around with the daily drink special on a tray & take other drink orders as well. I think in 7 days, I only had 2 pool staff waiters ask me if I wanted a beverage,
Except way WAY too much Bingo. Bingo should be held somewhere where everyone present wants to play, not at the pool & bar areas!
Children's Programs I don't know about this because I didn't have children with me.
We loved the panoramic ocean view. The bed was extremely hard & uncomfortable, but fortunately I was able to get a mattress topper. My friend wanted one for the sofa bed, but was told they were out of them. The bathroom counter was a lot smaller than Voyager of the Seas cruise ship. Other all the room was nice.
Galveston, Texas
Cozumel, Mexico Senor' Frogs-if you want a Margarita, they charge $20 bucks. Also, when the girls comes around asking you if you want a shot of tequila (not straight by no means) & then she says $5.00. Some Srnor' Frogs, it's offered free & if not free, they tell you before hand. It tasted like Kool Aid by the way. It's still a fun place. Only buy jewelry from ship approved stores. We bought necklaces at Artesanias..Sna..Jazmin..located in an upstairs shopping area & they sold us jewelry that was not gold as stated. My necklace caused a rash on my neck. We were lied to & I am disputing the charges on my credit cards used. Lesson learned, carry your own magnifying glass & check for a gold stamp. The two guys there are extremely sweet & nice & it's part of there can - artist act.
George Town, Grand Cayman We ate at Margaritaville..& for 2 meals, 2 regular margaritas & one piece of pie, it cost $72.00! The first bill said $52 & the final bill, they added additional "their" money plus the tip!
Falmouth, Jamaica
Stay within the gated area unless you walk thru town with a group & leave your diamond rings in the ship safe. We walked out, just us girls & it didn't appear safe, so we went back in the gated & guarded areas.

Oder the salmon in the main dining room, it was very good! Ask for a Egg Carton Mattress Topper for your bed if your bed is
hard as a rock. They run out fast!