Almost Perfect Vacation

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 06, 2014
Ship: Navigator of the Seas

The only thing I can say negative about this cruise was the process for getting a tender ticket for Belize port of call. We were told the tickets would be handed out at 8am in front of 2 Poets Pub. I was waiting for my tickets at 6:30am (along with many others) as I had an excursion that was not a RC excursion and needed to be on the first tender to get to my meeting place on time. There were no RC reps until exactly at 8am and by then a mob of people were waiting to get tickets. They set up their table at the entrance of the pub which did not allow for any type of exit from the line. It was extremely unorganized and passengers were arguing over who was there first, second, etc.... This made a difference because only so many people can fit on a tender and each person was allowed to get as many as they wanted. The first person got 50 tickets, then20, then 14, I only needed 2. Once we had our tickets we were instructed to go straight down to the tender at which point NO ONE collected our tickets we had just waited 2 hours for. Very misleading and unorganized. Other than that, it was a great cruise.