Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

change the way your wait staff gets their tips for the Premium Drink Package

Sail Date: January 26, 2013

Most of the cruise was very enjoyable, however once I decided to go with the Premium Drink Package the wait staff started treating me and my friends as second class. I asked some questions and it would appear the tip from such packages go into a general fund and then get split among all of the wait staff at the end. I would like to see each wait staff member gets the automatic tip directly each time the card is used.
Started rough but was resolved
Children's Programs Unknown
New Orleans, Louisiana
Falmouth, Jamaica Dont know we missed it due to weather
George Town, Grand Cayman
even with the poor weather