change the way your wait staff gets their tips for the Premium Drink Package

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 26, 2013
Ship: Navigator of the Seas
Most of the cruise was very enjoyable, however once I decided to go with the Premium Drink Package the wait staff started treating me and my friends as second class. I asked some questions and it would appear the tip from such packages go into a general fund and then get split among all of the wait staff at the end. I would like to see each wait staff member gets the automatic tip directly each time the card is used.

Started rough but was resolved

Unknown

Falmouth, Jamaica Did not visit port

Dont know we missed it due to weather
even with the poor weather