Relaxing cruise

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 22, 2012
Ship: Navigator of the Seas
The personnel is what makes this a great cruise. Service is their top priority and it is done with a smile. Everyone greets you and by the end of the cruise you have met a friend. Our wait staff in the dining room was exceptional and they knew our preferences by the second night! I enjoyed the room as it was very large with a very big closet (enough space to hold the clothes for my teenage daughter and myself). The bathroom was larger than other ships I have been on. The bed was very comfortable and the room was attended to twice a day.
The food at dinner was always varied and fairly good, but I would have to give an average rating to the offerings in the cafeteria style restaurants. The choices were many, but there was always a long line for the egg station where omelets or eggs are prepared to your tastes. The foods in general did not look appetizing. The ports were what I expected and most of the time we just walked through the town and had lunch at familiar places from past travels. Did not attend any of the shows this trip, but still had lots of opportunities for entertainment. I would recommend this cruise.

Did a shore excursion to the Good Hope house with a tea. The grounds were breath taking! Rolling hills, beautiful folage and the house itself was nice.
Great visit again to Pancho's mexican restaurant with good margaritas, mariachi duo and enjoyed the courtyard. Many upscale shops affliated with the restaurant.
This was my first visit so I just walked the town and found a nice place for lunch. Can't recall the name but the food was good. We ate outside on a pier overlooking the water. Shared the space with many iguanas (not my favoritie)