Too many wild children

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

6 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 20, 2011
Ship: Navigator of the Seas
The ship was wonderful. However, children. Were allowed to run wild. The parents, when present were totally so self absorbed that they did not discipline there progeny and were not concerned with the safety of their children. I o served one teenage boy, spaced out and eating spaghetti on the elevator, while lying down. When I asked why he was doing this, he stated "I don't have a room!". I reported this to a staff member who said he could do nothing. I felt like calling security, but I was alone and feared for my personal safety. The boy was on some type of drug, his eyes were pinpoint, speech was slurred and may have been there illegally. Apparently, another female passenger had encountered this boy. We spoke at the pool about this boy;she got the same response when she referred the matter to a staff member. I am incredulous, but the staff member was apparently afraid of offending the "parents".SHAME!

The magician, ice review and ten "temptations", were great!

The staff should be empowered to handle unruly "guests", even if the parents protest.

Don't Miss: Hell
Excelle t!!
Don't Miss: Anything!!!

Pros: Labadee, Haiti

Cons: Falmouth, jamica

Recommends Navigator of the Seas? Yes!