Eastern Mediterranean

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

7 Night Eastern Mediterranean (Rome Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 16, 2011
Ship: Navigator of the Seas
I recently took my teenaged grandson on the cruise. I have been on Royal Caribbean several years ago as well as other cruise lines. I found this experience good but not outstanding compared to other cruises I have taken

Some dishes in main dining room were too salty. The Windjammer was convenient and had a large variety but the food was average at best and could be compared to a mediocre cafeteria in taste and quality. There should be no charge for soft drinks.

The ice show and the Mo-town music show were excellent. The circus parade was good but hard for everyone to enjoy due to the location.

Having an area for teenagers to just hang out and giving them a curfew was a great idea.

All were very friendly and helpful. The stateroom attendant and the waiter assigned to our table were both very accommodating and eager to please. They quickly learned names and preferences.

It was very clean and mostly easy to get around. However I did not like having to go to different floors some time to get from one end of the ship to the other

I was very pleased with the size and availability of storage space
Not much to see there unless you want to spend a day at the beach
Interesting place

Pros: Service

Cons: food

Recommends Navigator of the Seas? Yes!