Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

a relaxing vacation ruined

Sail Date: April 04, 2011

I was having a good vacation, nice to get away from it all. Unfortunately there were a couple of small instances and a major instance where problems occurred and on all occassions, the attitude of the company seemed to be, its your problem, why do you care if you are on a cruise. The major problem and the handling of it make it so i would never enter into any business with Royal Carribean again.

Pros: the food, the activities, the boat

Cons: the supervisory staff

Recommends Navigator of the Seas? No.

impressed with the ship
activities were good, entertainment a bit disappointing
with the exception of the dining room and stateroom attendants, the staff of the ship seemed to go out of their way to make our few problems worse. Anything that started off as a small concern was made worse by an attitude of, its your problem, or you are on a cruise why are you worried about this. It left a sour taste in my mouth after a great vacation
the food and options were excellent. Some of the sauces were bland to my taste, but they have to cook food that3000 plus people will like
Of course the rooms are small, but comfort and condition excellent
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
was not able to secure an occursion, so i was left with a rather crowded beach. I still enjoyed mysefl
Falmouth, Jamaica
i went off on my own, had some great food and toured with the jamaicanss