Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A Dream Adventure

Sail Date: March 26, 2011

Room Type: Suite

Formal Dining room, shops, etc. were all first class. It had everything anyone could want, and it was enjoyable for our whole family, even the teenagers that like to do there own thing. This being my first cruise I could not ask for a better experience, even with my fear of the water, this marvelous ship put me at ease and it seemed like we were still on land!

Pros: Atmosphere was relaxing

Cons: There was not one

Recommends Navigator of the Seas? Yes!

Our Teens used the Sports Deck alot and also the teen lounge
The ship may want to change up the menu once in awhile.
Top Notch
Very willing to solve any issues that came up.
Can I do this again? No tenders here, docked right at the port so easier to go back and forth. Snorkling was close and the people were friendly.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Not as good as I heard it was supposed to be. Besides the shops, nothing else excited me.