Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Cruises are Awesome!

Sail Date: March 07, 2011

The ship was BEAUTIFUL! I have been on several cruises and I have to say that this one is the fanciest. However, it was also the worst service I have received on any ship. Some of the staff was rude and inattentive compared to other ships (on other cruise lines). For the price, I definitely think they need to work on a few areas, including organization and food variety. Don't get me wrong. I had a great time and if I have the opportunity to cruise with Royal Caribbean again for a good deal, I will.

Pros: The luxury

Cons: The service

Recommends Navigator of the Seas? Yes!

I was very disappointed multiple times with the staff's quality. In a poor economy, I do not understand why customer service isn't better than ever.
Most of the food was good but I wasn't thrilled. I am not a fish eater nor do I eat much meat and the selection for me was minimal. The waiters were fabulous but the bar staff was inattentive.
There were lots of options of things to do however I was disappointed with the quality of the theater shows. They were relatively boring and I usually love watching them.
I loved the fact that there were three pools and like 6 hot tubs. I enjoyed the adult only area even more. Usually I do not bother trying to swim on a ship because it is too crowded. The ship was kept very clean. The decor was fabulous and the layout was perfect.
Average overall but it was like I expected.
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
Beautiful beaches but I prefer ports with more culture.
Falmouth, Jamaica
Falmouth is still under construction so it wasn't the best. I would recommend going to another port until the construction is finished.
Don't Miss: Dunns River Falls in Ochos Rios