Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Navigator of the Seas

Sail Date: February 21, 2011

I would go on this vessel again! Really a lovely, comfortable ship with a great lay out of the promenade etc... Unfortunate not to have clocks in public areas or in the staterooms. Food was always great with many choices! Staff always helpful! Dining room staff most entertaining as they performed their responsibilities! I also loved the way Delta worked with the cruise line to enable us to use the newer Luggage Valet Service: a decent price to not have to think about the luggage once outside the door as you checked it into the airport AND checked us into our flights!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pros: Great entertainment; great service; beautiful vessel; great balcony rooms, fab track, great exercise room

Cons: Pools small;not enough clocks around in public areas and none in staterooms;

Recommends Navigator of the Seas? Yes!

As stated above: need more clocks in public areas! Wish the pools were larger!
Clock issue again!
Falmouth, Jamaica
Ridiculous that this was a port for us. Horrible waste of time in long lines to get bussed to the TINY shopping area about 20 minutes away! We were told it would be a 15 minute wait and we were there 35 minutes just to get a bus. This will not doubt be a wonderful port in a few years, but it was a total waste of our time and we think the cruise line should have made this clear when we signed up ------ I would NOT have taken this particular cruise had I known this!!!!!! I think we all deserve travel vouchers (no expiration date) for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't Miss: NOTHING ----- DO miss this port until 2015!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
Fabulous beach! Great place to really lay back! Nice walking path. I know how horrible the economy is in Haiti, but I cut the shopping short because it became too trying to ward off the constant insistence on seeing each person's goods. Can't you enforce a conduct code of sorts for the sellers????? Train them since you decide who can come to the island????? Too, there wasn't much variety in merchandise from one to the other.
Don't Miss: The beach