Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Not so kid-friendly!

Sail Date: February 17, 2011

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Overall it was nice. The Promenade was a great addition.

Pros: Our cabin steward Foster

Cons: Issues with kids club employees & some cruise director staff

Recommends Navigator of the Seas? Yes!

Some public restrooms were not working properly, which made for long lines outside of the theatre and Windjammer.
Food was not as good as it used to be. Service was below average. At dinner the first night, it took 40 mintues until our first food came out...pretty bad, especially when there are kids at the table.
Location was perfect. Size was great.
Kids Club staff was difficult to deal with. I was not spoken to in a manner in which was acceptable. After then going to guest relations, I was treated better, but nothing was ever solved.
Comedian and magician were very entertaining. The 2 production shows, though obviously filled with a talented, hardworking cast, were just average. We left early during the first show. Certain poolside entertainment was not too kid friendly either. When I spoke to cruise director staffer Louie about what I felt was a bit inappropriate, he was very open to listening to me, but didn't really have a clue a to why MANY parents were a bit upset.
Kids clubs was a major disappointment, as was its staff. I asked the head of guest relations to have the cruise director contact me about it, and he NEVER did.