Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great for kids, not for Foodies

Sail Date: February 19, 2009

Very clean ship, a bit crowded, good luck finding a chair by the pool, but there was always something to do. My son loved the childrens program, he is nine and it catered to his age well. The food was not awful, just very average, and was surprised they had no theme nights, especially since going to Mexico. Really lacked fresh fruits and salad choices, I ordered fish everyday, and sadly was disappointed, I dont eat meat, and the salad was lacking, so surprising that the quality was not better on this ship since everything else seemed very nice.

Pros: The childrens program

Cons: The Food, very disappointing all around

Recommends Navigator of the Seas? Yes!

Very pretty, clean, I would suggest going to a private beach, the water and beach are worth it, shopping was ok, much better than I expected.